Pioneer Humane Society/PAWS is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization. PAWS operates almost entirely from grants and donations from the public. All the work we do would not be possible without the generous support of our community.
There are many ways to donate, and all donations are tax-deductible.
Your cash donation provides vet care, caring and compassionate staff members, humane education programs, lost and found services, and affordable adoptions. Check, credit card, over the phone. You can also use our PayPal page.
Click below to donate today:
More ways to donate:
- We are working with H&R Block and Block Advisors this tax season! Get a referral code by clicking below and take it to the office when you have your tax return prepared. If you are a new client, we will get a $20 contribution.
- You can bring us your returnable cans and bottles.
- Donate used household items in good condition to our thrift shop.
- Purchase items from our wish list.
- Memorialize or Honor a loved one: make a gift in memory of someone you love in the form of a paver stone ($100), brick ($250), or permanent named cat condo ($3500).
- Make a memorial donation and receive a certificate in a pets name. If you donate via PayPal mention you’d like a certificate in the notes section or you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will let you know when the certificate is available for pick up at the shelter, please allow 1-2 business days.